Physical Therapy Aide/Tech
|Job Category: Physical Therapy Aide/Tech|
|Job Type: Full Time |
|Relevant Work Experience: 1+ years outpatient orthopedic physical therapy experience preferred|
Physical Therapy Aide/Tech in Physical Therapy Practice (clinical setting)
Summary of Position:
OrthoArizona Mezona Orthopaedic is seeking a dynamic, passionate and skilled Physical Therapy Aide/Tech to join their growing team at their Gilbert location. Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. This position will provide an exciting opportunity as we expand our programs and locations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the physical therapist in the clinic and will work closely with the team to ensure that all patients receive the best care, outcomes and value. A collaborative approach including the patient, therapist/PTA/Aide Team and physician provide a unique experience leading to the best outcomes, satisfaction and success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively with Team members, patients, staff, families and physicians
- A passion for providing the highest quality of care to all patients
- Strong organizational skills, reliability, and great customer service are keys to success
Education and Experience:
- Outpatient Orthopedic experience
- Specialty certifications and training welcome
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits- medical insurance
Positions are open immediately!
EMAIL: email@example.com or FAX: 877-885-6777