Ancillary Care Strategies is the nationwide leader in establishing, managing, and transforming Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy programs.
As your working partner, our clients have use of our extensive benchmarking database and analytical technology to measure and track performance. We teach and incorporate our operational strategies, standards, and improvement methodology within your culture to drive improved performance.
With a commitment to continuous improvement, the Ancillary Care Strategies Operating System (ACSOS) is an entire business system based upon the Toyota Production System and designed to create operational excellence and competitive differentiation with and for our clients. It includes the clinical expertise, leadership and team development, data and analytics and the tools and methods for managing service lines that enables our clients to demonstrate differentiated and competitively advantageous market position by focusing upon and excelling across all dimensions of performance:
Our Guiding Principles:
- Respect the culture and customs of patients, clients, team members, and the communities we serve.
- Dedicate ourselves to enhancing the quality of life of our customers, team, and partners through all of our activities.
- Create and develop advanced systems and tools to provide outstanding services that fulfill the needs of our patients and all who serve them.
- Foster a corporate culture that enhances individual creativity and values teamwork, while honoring mutual trust and respect.
- Pursue growth in harmony with customer needs and requirements, regulatory systems, and practice financial stewardship.
- Work with business partners to achieve stable, long-term growth and mutual benefits, while keeping ourselves open to new partnerships.
- Honor the law in the regions we operate and undertake open and fair corporate activities to be good corporate citizen.