|Job Category: Certified Hand Therapist (PT or OT)|
|Job Type: Full Time/ Part Time|
|Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years outpatient orthopedic experience|
Certified Hand Therapist
Summary of Position:
OrthoArizona is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and skilled certified hand therapist to join their growing team of best-in- class orthopedic therapists. Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. This position will provide an exciting opportunity for career growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of their caseload of patients and will work with the team to ensure that all patients receive the best care, outcomes and value. Patient involvement in their therapy experience and satisfaction are paramount to success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of hand therapy principles and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting
- Splinting skills and expertise
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form with patients, staff, families and physicians regarding therapy services
- Minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state of Arizona PT or OT license
- Outpatient Orthopedic hand and upper extremity experience
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits- medical insurance
- Continuing Education allowance
Positions are open immediately!
EMAIL: email@example.com or FAX: 877-885-6777