Education and Training
Ancillary Care Strategies conducts Training, Workshops, Webinars, and customized courses to develop managers, providers and support staff.
Many of our offerings generally meet "Continuing Education Unit" (CEU) requirements for the following professionals: physical therapist, occupational therapist, certified hand therapist and certified athletic trainer.
Ancillary Care Strategies conducts training in the following areas:
- Scheduling Optimization for improved access and productivity
- Charge Capture and Coding
- Denial Management
- Lean and Process Improvement
- Medical Record Management
- Documentation for Medical Necessity
- Leadership Skills
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Project Management
- Effective Meeting Management
- Statistical Thinking for Managers
- Work Process Productivity
- Effective Communication
- Change Management
- Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
Course Customization and Location
In addition to our standard educational offerings, Ancillary Care Strategies will customize training to conveniently meet your needs. We will also partner with other industry leaders to offer unique educational opportunities.
We realize that it is often difficult for busy professionals to get away from the office, so we make training as convenient as possible by bringing our educational content directly to your facility. Our on-site training not only eliminates travel expenses for team members, but also enables more team members to participate.
Examples of our specialized PT/OT on-site training include:
- Compliant and Streamlined Documentation
- Billing and Collection
- Appropriately Optimized Charge Capture Practices
- Front Desk/Administrative Training (includes scheduling, authorizations and other PT/OT specific tasks)
- Therapist Recruiting/Retention Strategies
- Customer Service Training
- Clinical Education Workshops
- Lean Workshops
Ancillary Care Strategies Online Webinars provide an easy, interactive and economical way to learn effective strategies for maximizing the success of your therapy programs.
Our upcoming courses include:
How to Code and Document
Benchmarking for Outpatient Physical/Occupational Therapy
Strategies for Decreasing Cancellations/No Shows in the Outpatient PT/OT Setting
Stay Ahead of the Curve – Will your Billing, Coding and Documentation Withstand Payer Audits?
- Preparation of Physical and Occupational Therapy for RAC Audits
Compensating Physical and Occupational Therapists: The How and Why of Bonus Plans and Whether Your Compensation is Competitive
Implementing EMR for PT/OT: Developing Templates and Other Challenges
Recruiting and retaining skilled, productive providers
Motivation and Retention
Effective Training and Utilization of Front Desk Staff
Effective Communication with Physicians