|Job Category: PT with Lymphedema Specialty Experience|
|Job Type: Full Time|
|City: Santa Barbara|
|Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years outpatient lymphedema experience|
Summary of Position:
Sansum Clinic is seeking a dynamic, passionate and skilled certified therapist with Lymphedema experience to join their team of best-in-class outpatient therapists at their Santa Barbara, CA location. Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of their caseload of patients and will work with the team to ensure that all patients receive the best care, outcomes and value. Patient involvement in their therapy experience and satisfaction are paramount to success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience and knowledge of lymphedema principles and practices in an outpatient setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, families and physicians regarding therapy services in verbal and written form
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state of California PT license
- Outpatient lymphedema experience
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits- medical insurance
- Continuing Education allowance
Positions are open immediately!
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: 877-885-6777