Physical Therapist- Outpatient Orthopedics|
Aurora and Fox Valley|
|Relevant Work Experience:
3+ years outpatient orthopedic experience preferred|
Summary of Position:
Dreyer Medical Clinic is seeking dynamic, passionate and skilled physical therapists to join their growing team of best-in-class orthopedic therapists at Aurora, Highland, West Aurora and Fox Valley locations. Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. This position will provide an exciting opportunity for career growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of their caseload of patients and will work with the team to ensure that all patients receive exceptional care and are highly satisfied with the care received. Patient involvement in their therapy experience and exceptional clinical outcomes are paramount to success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of physical therapy principles and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, families and physicians regarding therapy services in verbal and written form
- Minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state of Illinois PT license
- Outpatient Orthopedic PT experience
- Specialty certifications and training welcome
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits- medical insurance
- Continuing Education Allowance
Positions are open immediately!
or FAX: 877-885-6777