|Job Category: Physical Therapist|
|Job Type: Full Time|
|State: North Carolina|
|Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years outpatient orthopedic experience|
Summary of Position:
Carolina Centers for Surgery is seeking a dynamic, passionate and skilled physical therapist to join their team of best in class orthopedic therapists at their Swansboro, NC location. Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. This position will provide an exciting opportunity for career growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of their caseload of patients and will work with the team to ensure that all patients receive the best care, outcomes and value. Patient involvement in their therapy experience and satisfaction are paramount to success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of physical therapy principles and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, families and physicians in verbal and written form
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state of North Carolina PT license
- Outpatient Orthopedic PT experience
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits- medical insurance
- Continuing Education allowance
Positions are open immediately!
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: 877-885-6777