Physical Therapy Assistant
|Job Category: Physical Therapy Assistant|
|Job Type: Full Time and Part Time|
|State: New York|
|City: Schenectady and Clifton Park|
|Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years outpatient orthopedic experience preferred|
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Summary of Position:
OrthoNY is seeking dynamic, passionate and skilled physical therapy assistants to join their growing team of best-in-class orthopedic therapists at their Schenectady and Clifton Park locations. Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. This position will provide an exciting opportunity for career growth as we expand our programs and locations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the treatment of patients and will work closely with the team to ensure that all patients receive the best care, outcomes and value. A collaborative approach including the patient, therapist/PTA and physician provide a unique experience leading to the best outcomes, satisfaction and success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of physical therapy principles and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, families and physicians regarding therapy services in verbal and written form
- A passion for providing the highest quality of care to all patients
- A commitment to clinical growth and knowledge and use of best practices
- Current state of New York PTA license
- Outpatient Orthopedic experience
- Specialty certifications and training welcome
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits- medical insurance
- Continuing Education allowance
Positions are open immediately!
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: 877-885-6777