Speech Language Pathologist Pediatrics
|Job Category: Speech Language Pathologist|
|Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Evenings and Saturday positions
|City: Fox Valley, Aurora and St. Charles|
Speech Language Pathologist-Pediatrics
Summary of Position:
Dreyer Medical Clinic's outpatient pediatric speech program is growing! We have multiple positions available and are seeking dynamic, passionate and skilled pediatric speech-language pathologists to join our growing team of best in class therapists at our Fox Valley, IL location (full and part time), West Aurora (part time) and St. Charles (part time). Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. Work collaboratively with pediatric OT, pediatricians, behavioral health specialists and more. These positions will provide an exciting opportunity for career growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of their caseload of patients ages 3 months to 8 years old and will work with the team to ensure that all patients receive the best care, outcomes and value. Patient involvement in their therapy experience and satisfaction are paramount to success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of SLP principles and practices in an outpatient pediatric setting
- Feeding and swallowing experience
- Experience with speech, language, voice, dysfluency, autism
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, families and physicians regarding therapy services in verbal and written form
- Minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state of Illinois SLP license
- 3-5 Years of pediatric SLP experience
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Continuing Education allowance
Positions are open immediately!
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: 877-885-6777