To provide business and management services that ensure the long-term success and satisfaction of our clients, their employees and customers.
To be the nationwide partner of choice that creates highly successful and self-sustaining businesses through superior expertise and proven methodologies.
Leadership – Culture
Process – Results
Ancillary Care Strategies (ACS) was founded to assist physicians and healthcare organizations establish and manage exceptional physical therapy practices. Mounting costs, declining profits, and added bureaucracy in the medical industry highlighted the need for more efficient and profitable ancillary services. Within 5 years, ACS had helped open nearly 100 therapy practices nationwide. In 2005, realizing the power of the data being collected from the therapy practices, ACS-IntelliWorks, our online business intelligence tool, was launched.
Using the knowledge gained from the early therapy practice start-ups, the next step was the transformation of therapy service lines in organizations with opportunities for operational improvements, strategic growth and profitability. Our long-term commitments and client partnerships led to continued growth for ACS.
In 2014, ACS integrated its therapy management and cultural transformation expertise with process improvement methodologies (Lean and Six Sigma) to create the Ancillary Care Strategies Operations System (ACSOS), the foundation of our services. It enabled operational excellence and competitive differentiation for our new and existing clients. This universally applied business system allowed ACS to expand its services to additional markets including medical practices, revenue cycle management, manufacturing, and transactional environments (e.g. offices and restaurants).
ACS, using operational excellence, leads the integration of business units and divisions across the country within small to mid-sized companies. Partner-clients rely on ACS to evolve their processes and systems as they integrate and grow to achieve their stretch goals. Ancillary Care Strategies continues to add millions of dollars to clients’ bottom lines.
Our Guiding Principles
- Respect the culture and customs of patients, customers, clients, team members and the communities we serve.
- Dedicate ourselves to enhancing the quality of life of our customers, team, and partners through all of our activities.
- Create and develop advanced systems and tools to provide outstanding services that fulfill the needs of customers and all who serve them.
- Foster an internal culture that enhances individual creativity and values teamwork, while honoring mutual trust and respect.
- Pursue growth in harmony with customer needs and requirements, regulatory systems and financial stewardship.
- Work with business partners to achieve stable, long-term growth and mutual benefits, while keeping ourselves open to new partnerships.
- Honor the law in the regions we operate and undertake open and fair corporate activities to be a good corporate citizen.