The Nationwide Leader in Establishing, co-Managing, and Transforming Physical, Occupational, & Hand Therapy Programs Specialists in Medical Practice Operational and Financial Transformation
Co-Management Consulting and Management Services
We provide revenue cycle improvement, day-to-day management, executive management, operations services and expertise. As an extension of your leadership team, our success and reputation are based upon the results and success of our clients. We provide turn-key solutions to rapidly improve existing services. We offer multiple co-management models to meet your needs. The scope and expertise include all aspects of managing a successful practice or service line.
- CEO/COO/CFO interim leadership
- Project Management and Project Management Office set-up
- Lean and process improvement
- Staffing Evaluation and Monitoring
- Financial services and support
- Feasibility/cost-benefit analysis (cba) for additional services, programs, sites, and budgeting
- Access and use of ACS-IntelliWorks business intelligence and benchmarking solution
- Billing, Coding, and Collections workflows and improvement
- Therapy end-to-end Management and Additional Support
- Billing and coding
- Regulatory support and guidance
- Clinical support
- Documentation reviews
- Staff development and assessment
- Compensation reviews
- Bonus calculations and methods
- Staffing mix evaluation and monitoring
- Nationwide benchmarks and KPI tracking
- Nationwide Therapy Patient Satisfaction Survey and process
- Risk management
- Reasonable pricing
- EMR template builds and revisions
New Ancillary Service Line Development
To increase and diversify revenue sources, including new service lines or expanded services, requires thoughtful analysis and implementation. To position you for success, we partner with you to:
- Define your business needs
- Create a cost-benefit analysis (CBA) to determine return-on-investment and feasibility
- Evaluate market, resource requirements, and the current competitive landscape
- Share and Teach a methodical approach to support all aspects of planning and implementation
- Use of the Ancillary Care Strategies Operating System (ACSOS) with “best-in-class” methods, tools, and standard work flows
- Determine space, location, layout design, equipment needs, and staffing determinations to meet patient needs
- Your company will have the opportunity to participate in Ancillary Care Strategies volume discount plans with equipment and supply vendors to reduce your costs.
- Compensation Assessment and Implementation, including market-based pay, bonus, & benefits
Our Web-based ACS-IntelliWorks business intelligence system delivers at-a-glance performance metrics and performance-over-time trending. Making data-based decisions becomes a snap by quickly analyzing available data and making thoughtful
changes where needed. Additionally, organizations can benchmark their performance against other similar organizations – identifying gaps and implementing changes to improve performance.
Medical Practice Lean Transformation
The Medical Practice environment has unique challenges and needs. Our team includes one of the early pioneers of lean transformation within the Medical Practice. We are seasoned and experienced in the Toyota Production System Methodology (Lean) as well as Six Sigma practices. Our Ancillary Care Strategies Operating System (ACSOS) is our tried and
true business system that we share with and teach to the leaders and members of your organization. By developing a culture of data-based decision-makers and problem solvers, our objective is to develop the human capital in your organization needed to drive growth while eliminating waste and improving your value proposition. We bring on-site workshops and activities to teach the tools and develop the team as well as formal training in the latest
in improvement methodology certification programs tailored to your organizational needs. Physician Satisfaction and Work-Life Quality is a critical priority with our approach.
Professional Recruiting and Credentialing
Our recruiters specialize in Mid-Level recruiting and we take pride on rapid turnaround times from decision-to-hire to onboarding. We help you determine appropriate staffing levels, skill mix, and position requirements. We advertise, recruit, interview, and hire candidates for clinical and non-clinical positions. We will also manage the credentialing
process of newly-hired providers. We can advise on appropriate staff market-specific competitive compensation levels, productivity incentives and benefits as well as in the design and implementation of PT/OT productivity-based bonus program. Our services include the design and implementation of a professional/career development program for therapists and assistants, from onboarding to long-term satisfaction and retention.
Financial, Operational, and Compliance Assessment
Financial Assessment involves the compilation and analysis of data from practice management reports to determine feasibility and opportunity analysis to improve your program, service line, or organization. Our standard performance indicators are used to objectively evaluate your overall program performance as well as individual provider
performance to determine whether your group is maximizing ancillary income and, if not, where to focus improvement efforts. Your written report will include a comparison of your program to other comparable programs.
Operational Assessment includes an on-site visit to evaluate your organization’s performance, regulatory compliance, health outcomes, and patient satisfaction. Your written report will include opportunities for performance improvement, cultural improvement, and will include recommendations for staffing levels, mix, clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction,
and referring physician satisfaction.
Compliance Assessment includes chart reviews and guidance regarding the provider’s documentation to help ensure compliance and appropriate demonstration of medical necessity.
Ancillary Care Strategies conducts training in the areas of productivity, growth, work process, charge capture/coding, denial management, medical recordkeeping, documentation, benchmarking, lean and process improvement, leadership skills, personality profiles/communication skills, and project management. We develop and conduct Webinars, formal workshops, formal/informal on-site training. Many of our offerings include “Continuing Education” certified courses.