Business Intelligence & Benchmarking
Making data-based decisions becomes a snap by quickly analyzing available data and making thoughtful changes where needed.
ACS-IntelliWorks, a proprietary web-based data analytics tool, transforms raw data into easy-to-use dashboards, charts, graphs and tables to assist in operational and strategic decision making. It delivers at-a-glance performance metrics and performance-over-time trending.The system can be tailored to meet the needs of most businesses to help identify areas of improvement and manage daily operations.
- National benchmarking data included to compare performance against other similar organizations.
- This service can be contracted independently.
Management Consulting Services
We provide revenue cycle improvement, day-to-day management, executive management, operations services and expertise. As an extension of your leadership team, our success and reputation are based upon the results and success of our clients. We provide turn-key solutions to rapidly improve existing services, work collaboratively to integrate business or business units, or develop infrastructure for growth. We offer multiple models to meet your needs. The scope and expertise include all aspects of managing a successful small business, medical practice or service line.
- Interim CEO/COO/CFO/Operations Management Services
- Project Management and Project Management Office set-up
- Staffing Evaluation and Monitoring
- Financial Feasibility/cost-benefit analysis (cba)/Pro Forma for additional services, programs, sites, and budgeting
- Access and use of ACS-IntelliWorks business intelligence and benchmarking solution
- Order-to Cash workflows and improvement
- Revenue Cycle workflows and improvement
Therapy Program end-to-end Management and Support
- Billing and coding
- Regulatory support and guidance
- Clinical support
- Documentation reviews
- Staff development and assessment
- Compensation reviews
- Bonus calculations and methods
- Staffing mix evaluation and monitoring
- Nationwide benchmarks and KPI tracking
- Nationwide Therapy Patient Satisfaction Survey and process
- Risk management
- Reasonable pricing
- EMR template builds and revisions
Operational excellence, the overarching goal of Ancillary Care Strategies Operating System (ACSOS), is a precursor to becoming a high-performing organization, is doing the right things the right way. It is the alignment of efforts, processes, systems and strategies on the target state of the business which requires a culture that is committed to continuous and purposeful improvement. Implementation of ACSOS assists partner clients with:
- Strategic planning
- Revenue cycle management
- Market analysis
- Organizational structure and design
- Project management
- Business development
- Supply chain management
- Process improvement (Lean Six Sigma)
- Culture development
- Change management
- Real estate development
Service Line Development
To increase and diversify revenue sources, including new service lines or expanded services, requires thoughtful analysis and implementation. To ensure success, ACS applies its Ancillary Care Strategies Operation System (ACSOS) to:
- Define your business needs
- Create a cost-benefit analysis (CBA) to determine return-on-investment and feasibility
- Evaluate market, resource requirements, and the current competitive landscape
- Assess compensation package (market-based salary, bonus, benefits) and make recommendations.Share and Teach a methodical approach to support all aspects of planning and implementation
- Use of the Ancillary Care Strategies Operating System (ACSOS) with “best-in-class” methods, tools, and standard work flows
- Determine space, location, layout, equipment, and staffing to meet customer needs
- Your company will have the opportunity to participate in Ancillary Care Strategies volume discount plans with equipment and supply vendors to reduce your costs.
Additionally, ACS’s strategic vendor partners provide reduced supplies and equipment pricing to all ACS clients.
Medical Practice Lean Transformation
The Medical Practice environment has unique challenges and needs. Our team includes one of the early pioneers of lean transformation within the Medical Practice. We are seasoned and experienced in the Toyota Production System Methodology (Lean) as well as Six Sigma practices. Our Ancillary Care Strategies Operating System (ACSOS) is our tried and true business system that we share with and teach to the leaders and members of your organization.
- By developing a culture of data-based decision-makers and problem solvers, our objective is to develop the human capital in your organization needed to drive growth while eliminating waste and improving your value proposition.
- We bring on-site workshops and activities to teach the tools and develop the team as well as formal training in the latest in improvement methodology certification programs tailored to your organizational needs. Physician Satisfaction and Work-Life Quality is a critical priority with our approach.
Healthcare Professional Recruiting and Credentialing
Our recruiters specialize in Therapist, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Operations Leadership, as well as support staff recruiting and we take pride on rapid turnaround times from decision-to-hire to on-boarding. We advertise, recruit, interview, and hire candidates for clinical and non-clinical positions. We provide full-service credentialing services as well for all providers (including physicians).
- We help you determine appropriate staffing levels, skill mix, and position requirements.
- Create and review employment postings and advertisements
- Review resumes, pre-screen candidates, conduct interviews, complete reference checks, provide salary recommendations and negotiate offers
- Coordinate on-boarding and new-hire orientation
- Assist management with job description creation and review and initial training
- Provide continued professional and leadership development and educational support for employees
- Assess compensation package (base, bonus, benefits) and provide recommendations for staff market-specific competitive compensation levels, productivity incentives and benefits as well as in the design and implementation of bonus programs.
- Specific to healthcare, we provide credentialing services for all newly-hired clinical staff and maintain existing providers as required.
- FINANCIAL ASSESSMENT: ACS compiles and analyzes business management reports, including P&L statements and balance sheets, to determine opportunities. An action plan is developed to reach the company’s target state and utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to objectively demonstrate overall performance over time. ACS will provide a written comparison of your program to others of a similar design.
- OPERATIONAL ASSESSMENT: An on-site evaluation by ACS provides a deep dive analysis into a company’s operational performance, risk and opportunities. A written summary report includes a roadmap for performance and cultural improvement as well as recommendations for staffing levels, outcomes, risk reduction, customer and employee satisfaction/retention.
- CLINICAL COMPLIANCE ASSESSMENT: ACS’s experts perform chart reviews, including documentation and billing, and overall assessment of patient care practices to ensure clinical compliance and appropriate demonstration of medical necessity.
We develop and conduct Webinars, formal workshops, and on-site training. Many of our offerings include “Continuing Education” certified courses. A sampling of the training we provide includs:
- Lean, Six Sigma and process improvement
- Leadership Development
- People skills
- Supervisory and Management Skills
- Myers Briggs Personality Profiles (MBTI)
- Effective Communication
- Communication Style Assessment and Training
- Project Management
- Basic Data Management and Statistics for Managers
- Clinical Competence
- Denial Management
- Medical Record keeping